On November 27, we are kicking off a new core group study in the book of Acts. This book is a meticulous history compiled by a physician named Luke, who was a companion of the Apostle Paul. It tells the story of the early church and how the message of the gospel spread throughout the known world through the method of church planting. Here are some of the questions we will seek to answer:
- How did the early church worship God?
- How did the early church live in community?
- How did the early church share their hope in every sphere of life?
- How did early Christians plant churches?
- What was the vision of the early church?
- What were the values of the early church?
- What was the strategy of the early church?
If you're not sure about Christianity, then this is a great opportunity to explore the earliest foundations of a dominant world religion and how the hope of Christ captivated the world. If you are a believer, this is a great opportunity to see God's word shape and form a new church as it is being planted.